Sick of the IRS? Check out what this film plans to reveal and go buy your tickets!
UnFair: Exposing the IRS is a unique ‘call to action’ film that will unite the conservative movement. While there are many differences on many issues among us, there is one thing upon which all conservatives can agree: It is time to abolish the IRS. This film is an opportunity to educate, motivate and activate others.
UnFair: Exposing the IRS will appear in nearly 700 movie theaters October 14, at 7PM for a one night only event. UnFair features Glenn Beck, Sen. Ted Cruz, Rep. Trey Gowdy, and others. It will be followed by a live (taped) panel discussion with Mike Huckabee, Steve Moore, Alan Keyes, Jenny Beth Martin and others who will offer direct and active solutions on how to advance the issues of real, serious tax reform to audience goers.
“2014 marks the 100th anniversary of U.S. citizens paying income tax,” says Fathom Executive Vice-president Shelly Maxwell, distributors of the film, “and movie theaters are the perfect place for this national town hall event.”
What can YOU do?
#1: Reserve your tickets now. Seating is limited; this is a one-day event on October 14th at 7PM.
#2: Share, post, like on social media. There are memes, posts, and trailers, that need to go viral. Tweet using: #UnfairTheMovie and @UnfairTheMovie
- Hang movie posters in different locations throughout your community
- Distribute flyers to groups and at events, or put bulletin inserts at local churches
- Email local churches, Tea Parties, Republican groups with information about UnFair
- Take a group of family or friends to see UnFair: Exposing the IRS
- Plan an Office Party at the movies
- Distribute flyers to area businesses and restaurants
- Share the Facebook events and invite friends and family to go see UnFair
#4: Sponsor a Theater! Any person, business, group, church or candidate can buy out an entire showing.