Some US military members on a ‘kill list’ published by ISIS have said they are ‘unfazed’ after having their names, photos and addresses leaked by the terrorist group.
A list was posted online by a group called the ‘Islamic State Hacking Division’ gave personal information for 100 US military members and called upon its lone wolf ‘brothers residing in America’ to kill them.
However, several service members spoke out on Sunday, saying that the intimidation tactic was ‘not going to work’.
The ISHD said it wants ‘lone wolf’ attackers to go after the military members and ‘kill them wherever you find them’.
One of three service members who spoke anonymously to ABC News said that it was not surprising that the extremists wanted to kill members of the US military.
‘I wouldn’t say I’m scared,’ one said. ‘It’s just part of this ‘new war’ against an enemy with a different, more developed capability than what we’ve faced in the past.
‘We have to make the adjustments in order to continue to win the battles.’
ISIS claimed it hacked several military servers, databases and emails to obtain the information.
However, a defense official said that the list did not appear to be from a breach, and that the names and addresses were publicly available online.
‘We really weren’t surprised because all the people I saw on that list are on a webpage some place anyways, all that information was already public,’ and identified soldier told ABC.
The ISHD posting read: ‘With the huge amount of data we have from various different servers and databases, we have decided to leak 100 addresses so that our brothers in America can deal with you.
‘And now we have made it easy for you by giving you addresses, all you need to do is take the final step, so what are you waiting for?
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Anti-Trump Protester Shot in Groin With Tear-Gas Canister During Phoenix Rally [Video]
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- State Senator Who Called for Trump Assassination is Kicked Out of…
- Bust… A Move? 92yr-Old Woman and Police Officer Have a Dance Off [Watch]
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should. [UPDATE]
- ‘I Can’t Thank You Enough’: Wounded Vet Surprises Gary Sinise During Interview [VIDEO]
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead