When Republican front-runner Donald Trump sat down with Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro for an interview that aired Saturday, there was plenty on the agenda.
And nothing was off limits.
Trump spoke on a myriad of topics, including illegal immigration and making Mexico pay to build a wall to who he might choose as a running mate. But it was his comments about Black Lives Matter that brought out the most vitriol.
Pirro mentioned Democrat presidential candidate, and former Maryland governor, Martin O’Malley’s apology after he said “all lives matter” during his speech at Netroots Nation conference in July, which Trump called “pathetic.”
“He apologized like a little baby, like a disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby. And that’s the problem with our country,” Trump said.
Read more: bizpacreview.com
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- When Marco Met Ivanka: The Most Awkward Hug in Political History
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Terrorist Knifeman Attacks Cop at Airport Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Trump Sends Kim Jong-un a Loud and Clear Message After Otto’s Death
- Trevor Noah Targets NRA: ‘How Does a Black Person Not Get Shot in America?’ [VIDEO]
- New Report Exposes Millions of Illegal Immigrants Have Voted in U.S. Elections
- Photo Gallery