These are the current top stories at WRAL, a Raleigh, NC, television station.
EIGHT of the top stories on their site are dedicated to yesterday’s on-air murder of two journalists by a fellow journalist who was a black gay, racist fan of serial killers, while doing their best to avoid the fact that he was a black, gay, fan racist fan of serial killers who was no doubt inspired by the entitlement mindset driving the anti-civility cult known as “Black Lives Matter.”
If the victims had been literally anyone else than members of the media, they would have “earned” a small link on the far right column of the page where small scale murders usually seem to end up, where you currently see the story about the police officer and woman murdered in Louisiana.
Other news stations around the nation are no better. Some are worse.
Fox News currently has TEN stories dedicated to this local murder.
CNN was mildly better, with only six stories dedicated to the crime.
Read more: bearingarms.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- VIDEO: Students ‘Protest’ Gun Violence by Laying Around Doing Nothing
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Caught Lip Syncing During NYE Performance–Storms Off Stage, But Not Before She Said This…
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Nikolas Cruz was Member of White Supremacist Militia — UPADET, Police Find No Link
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall