Four people were killed and at least 16 others have been wounded in separate shootings in Chicago since Friday afternoon, police said.
The most recent fatal shooting happened about 10 p.m. Friday in the South Side Gresham neighborhood.
Officers responding to a call of shots fired in the 7900 block of South Aberdeen found a 26-year-old man lying on a sidewalk with gunshot wounds to the chest, police said.
He was dead at the scene, police said. The Cook County medical examiner’s office could not immediately confirm the fatality.
The other two fatal attacks happened within half an hour of each other earlier Friday evening on the South and West Sides.
About 5:20 p.m., a 24-year-old man was shot dead in the Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side.
Kelvin L. Davis was standing on a sidewalk about 5:20 p.m. in the 1300 block of East 75th Street when a gunman in a gray vehicle shot at him, authorities said.
Davis, who lived in the 7500 block of South Dorchester, was shot in the neck and chest and taken to Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 6:15 p.m., authorities said.
About 5 p.m., two men and a woman were outside in the 4200 block of West Grenshaw when a gunman walked up and opened fire, police said.
Read more: myfoxchicago.com
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- Building the World’s Smallest 10mm Pistol
- BEN CARSON: Just Dropped this BOMB on Obama’s Lap [WATCH]
- JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: ‘Confesses’ to Murdering Natalee Holloway in Undercover Video