A lion charged and killed a safari guide who was leading a group of tourists in the same national park in Zimbabwe that was the home of Cecil the lion who was killed by a bow hunter in July.
Police spokeswoman Charity Charamba said Tuesday that Quinn Swales was in Hwange National Park when he spotted six lions on Monday.
“One of the lions had cubs and they became hostile. Mr. Swales at first manage to scare the lions away but then the male lion later made a U-turn and attacked him,” Charamba told The Associated Press. None of the tourists was harmed, she said.
Read more: fox9.com
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?