A lion charged and killed a safari guide who was leading a group of tourists in the same national park in Zimbabwe that was the home of Cecil the lion who was killed by a bow hunter in July.
Police spokeswoman Charity Charamba said Tuesday that Quinn Swales was in Hwange National Park when he spotted six lions on Monday.
“One of the lions had cubs and they became hostile. Mr. Swales at first manage to scare the lions away but then the male lion later made a U-turn and attacked him,” Charamba told The Associated Press. None of the tourists was harmed, she said.
Read more: fox9.com
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- California’s ‘Assault Weapons’ Rule Rejected
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- On The 154th Anniversary Of Gettysburg, Leftists Are Promising To ‘Desecrate Graves’
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Dear Gun Grabbers: This Video Proves Why Homeowners Need Guns
- Justice Clarence Thomas Speaks! Finds It “Improbable” The Second Amendment Only Protects…
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Um… Guess Why These Feminists are Naked and Screaming in the Street
- Watch: Man Yells ‘Freedom’ as He Drives Car Through 10 Commandments Monument
- Democrats Scoff: Neil Gorsuch is Just ‘Another Scalia’
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost