Our own Regis Giles calls women to stop being the victim in this Mid-Point interview. Regis explains how gun control punishes law-abiding citizens who simply want to protect themselves. Unfortunately, women especially are often confronted with dangerous situations that could very well become harmful or fatal. If you can’t have someone constantly following you around for protection, you need to learn how to deal with any threat that might present itself. Take responsibility and prevent yourself from becoming the victim.
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?