Three police officers were shot in two incidents overnight in Savannah, Georgia and Harmony Township, Pennsylvania.
Two officers in the Georgia shooting were wounded with non-life threatening injuries while the Pennsylvania officer was saved by his bullet-proof vest.
WTOC-TV reported the Georgia Bureau of Investigations said one other unidentified person was shot and killed in the Savannah shooting which reportedly occurred during a traffic stop.
(A WTOC update on the shooting: The two wounded officers have been released from the hospital. The gunman was shot dead after he opened fire on four officers during a traffic stop. Three of the officers were wearing body cameras that recorded the incident.)
Read more: thegatewaypundit.com
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- JUST AS EVIL: Women of Islamic State Are More Brutal than the Men for Doing This
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- ‘I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU’: Watch Jon Stewart Call Out Wolf Blitzer’s Baltimore Blunder
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?