Three police officers were shot in two incidents overnight in Savannah, Georgia and Harmony Township, Pennsylvania.
Two officers in the Georgia shooting were wounded with non-life threatening injuries while the Pennsylvania officer was saved by his bullet-proof vest.
WTOC-TV reported the Georgia Bureau of Investigations said one other unidentified person was shot and killed in the Savannah shooting which reportedly occurred during a traffic stop.
(A WTOC update on the shooting: The two wounded officers have been released from the hospital. The gunman was shot dead after he opened fire on four officers during a traffic stop. Three of the officers were wearing body cameras that recorded the incident.)
Read more: thegatewaypundit.com
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- ALERT: Intel Officer Claims Obama Would be First Former President to be Charged with a FELONY if…
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Border Patrol Union President: ‘Miraculous’ Drop in Border Crossing with President Trump
- U.S. Warns Iran of Military Action, They Respond With a Slap to Our Face — Is it Time to Hit Back?
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism