Hillary Clinton was interrupted for 30 minutes by Black Lives Matter protesters on Friday as she tried to give a speech.
The Democratic presidential frontrunner initially tried to reason with the demonstrators but eventually gave up and attempted to awkwardly talk over them.
Clinton was held up for half an hour as the group chanted loudly, refusing to back down as she tried to continue with her speech at a university in Atlanta.
Just minutes after taking to the stage at Clark Atlanta University, around a dozen protesters burst through the crowd and started heckling Clinton.
As the demonstrators shouted ‘black lives matter’, the former Secretary of State replied: ‘Yes they do. Yes they do. Yes they do. And I’m gonna talk a lot about that in a minute.’
She could then be seen squirming on stage, maintaining her grin as she waited for the protest to end.
But according to CNN the shouting carried on for another 30 minutes.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump