Hillary Clinton was interrupted for 30 minutes by Black Lives Matter protesters on Friday as she tried to give a speech.
The Democratic presidential frontrunner initially tried to reason with the demonstrators but eventually gave up and attempted to awkwardly talk over them.
Clinton was held up for half an hour as the group chanted loudly, refusing to back down as she tried to continue with her speech at a university in Atlanta.
Just minutes after taking to the stage at Clark Atlanta University, around a dozen protesters burst through the crowd and started heckling Clinton.
As the demonstrators shouted ‘black lives matter’, the former Secretary of State replied: ‘Yes they do. Yes they do. Yes they do. And I’m gonna talk a lot about that in a minute.’
She could then be seen squirming on stage, maintaining her grin as she waited for the protest to end.
But according to CNN the shouting carried on for another 30 minutes.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment