When coming home from an 8-month deployment, all eyes are usually on the returning soldiers. You expect for there to be a ceremony, then the soldiers are released, and then they get to reunite with their families.
Tuesday morning, it was a little girl who completely stole the show.
Dressed head to toe in red, white, and blue, a preschooler ran across the William Reed Special Events Center to give her daddy a big hug while he was still standing in formation. She just couldn’t bear to wait another second.
Read more: kctv5.com
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Black Panther Trailer, ‘World is Changing… Soon There will be the Conquered and the Conquerors’
- DETAINED BUT READY TO MINGLE: Osama bin Laden’s Associate Creates Dating Profile from Gitmo
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…
- TERRORISM LOSES AGAIN: Man who had the Intentions of Beheading a Police Officer was Fatally Shot
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking