Remember when your mom or dad would come to school to surprise you and take you home early for the hell of it? It’s the highest possible moment of coolness that a parent can attain save for throwing you the keys to a new car or sliding you your first beer, but Corporal James Bass may have found another level of available coolness.
Cpl. Bass has been stationed in Kuwait for a year. While away, his family has done what so many military families do. They have endured while waiting for him to return home. At his son Joshua’s class picture day, that long awaited return happened in a thoroughly awesome way as Cpl. Bass photobombed his son, who then jumped into his arms after realizing that his dad had been behind him.
Read more: uproxx.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- VIDEO: Armed Citizen Kills Restaurant Shooter
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation