During Tuesday’s debate, Rand Paul asked Marco Rubio how he was going to reduce spending and debt while still supporting a trillion dollars in new Pentagon spending.
“We have to decide what is conservative and what isn’t conservative,” Paul said.
“Add (Rubio’s child care credit) to Marco’s plan for a trillion dollars in new military spending and you get something that looks to me, not very conservative.”
Paul added, “You can’t be conservative if you’re going to keep promoting programs you’re not going to pay for.”
Rubio said, “I believe the world is a stronger and better place when the United States is the strongest military power in the world.”
“I know that Rand is a committed isolationist; I’m not,” Rubio said to Paul.
Rubio’s answer was liberalism 101.
And it was a top notch question–spending is spending is spending. Paul agrees with Rubio that America needs to be the strongest military power in the world, but…
With a $18 trillion national debt, how are we going to pay for it?
Again, Rubio’s answer was the same as any liberal Democrat’s.
When Republicans ask Democrats how they’re going to pay for Obamacare, Democrats accuse Republicans of not caring if people get sick.
Read more: rare.us
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Photo Gallery
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- The Rise of ISIS: One Paragraph Explains It All