A new week and a new set of problems for Hillary Clinton as she tries to deal with the expanding Emailgate scandal, as well as a new level of distress for the Democrat Party as it faces the intensifying fallout from the former secretary of state’s use of a private email server.
On Sunday, ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl reported that there may exist a complete set of Clinton emails on a backup server that can provide investigators with a full record of Hillary’s correspondence — even those emails that she determined were personal and ordered to be deleted. This development, as reported by Breitbart, could expose Clinton to serious legal problems if backup files show she destroyed evidence important to the Benghazi investigation.
The primary server on which Clinton supposedly stored her official and her personal emails has been seized by the FBI as the Justice Department investigates what kind of classified info may have been contained in those digital communications that were apparently unsecured. Some reports say that primary server has been professionally wiped clean, which makes the existence of a possible backup all the more significant.
The Breitbart report quotes Karl in his report for the ABC News show This Week:
“…in the most intriguing new development, Platte River Networks, the Colorado company that set up Clinton’s server, told ABC News it is highly likely that a full backup of the server was made, meaning those thousands of emails she deleted, may still exist. The company says it’s cooperating with the FBI.”
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- PRINCE CLAIMS: Saudi Arabia Has FUNDED Hillary Clinton Campaign from Beginning