A new week and a new set of problems for Hillary Clinton as she tries to deal with the expanding Emailgate scandal, as well as a new level of distress for the Democrat Party as it faces the intensifying fallout from the former secretary of state’s use of a private email server.
On Sunday, ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl reported that there may exist a complete set of Clinton emails on a backup server that can provide investigators with a full record of Hillary’s correspondence — even those emails that she determined were personal and ordered to be deleted. This development, as reported by Breitbart, could expose Clinton to serious legal problems if backup files show she destroyed evidence important to the Benghazi investigation.
The primary server on which Clinton supposedly stored her official and her personal emails has been seized by the FBI as the Justice Department investigates what kind of classified info may have been contained in those digital communications that were apparently unsecured. Some reports say that primary server has been professionally wiped clean, which makes the existence of a possible backup all the more significant.
The Breitbart report quotes Karl in his report for the ABC News show This Week:
“…in the most intriguing new development, Platte River Networks, the Colorado company that set up Clinton’s server, told ABC News it is highly likely that a full backup of the server was made, meaning those thousands of emails she deleted, may still exist. The company says it’s cooperating with the FBI.”
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ASHLEY MADISON FOUNDER: Emails Reveal His Wife Might Want to Divorce Him…
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- 5 Legal Stupidities on the 9th Circuit Court Keeping it’s Ruling Against Trump’s Travel Ban
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”