Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz had the “diversity” attack flipped on her Tuesday night when Fusion host Jorge Ramos pressed her on the lack of “diversity” among the 2016 Democratic candidates.
“When I was watching the debate, what I was thinking was the Democratic Party lacked diversity. I didn’t see a Latino, or an African-American, or an Asian on that stage,” Ramos said.
Schultz first made sure to point out that President Barack Obama is “African-American” as proof that “we have an absolute demonstration of commitment to diversity.” She said the Democrats nominated the first black president “not once, but twice.”
Read more: The Blaze
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer