Just last week, the head of the Palestinian Authority (Fatah) Mahmoud Abbas, aka Abu Mazen, was allowed to speak before the UN General Assembly and have its flag raised at the United Nations. Abbas stated the Palestinian Authority was no longer bound by the Oslo agreements with Israel. Abbas seemed to hint that Israel was not a willing peace partner; we wrote on the matter here.
Well, there have been some interesting developments in Israel. As reported over at United with Israel — something that we should all be:
An upsurge of Palestinian terror attacks against Jews during Sukkot has killed 4 innocent Israelis and orphaned 14 children. As Jewish blood flows in the streets of Jerusalem, the Palestinians are celebrating, calling the terrorists “heroes.”
A series of deadly Palestinian attacks shook Jerusalem, sparking protests, demonstrations and tension throughout the capital.
On Saturday night – a day after the burial of Eitam and Naama Henkin, who were murdered Thursday evening in Samaria on their way home from Sukkot festivities, in the presence of their children – a Palestinian terrorist stabbed four Israelis in the Old City, killing two men. The victims were Rabbi Nehemiah Lavi, 41, a father of seven, and Aaron Bennett, 24, a father of one. Bennett’s wife Adele and their baby were also wounded in the attack.
Nineteen-year-old Muhannad Halabi from nearby Ramallah in the Palestinian Authority (PA) territories carried out the attack, which took place near the Lion’s Gate of the Old City. Following the stabbing, the terrorist grabbed a gun from one of his victims and started shooting at security forces, who responded and shot him dead. In another incident early Sunday morning, a Palestinian terrorist stabbed a 15-year-old Israeli in the chest near the Old City of Jerusalem. He survived the attack and is being treated at a Jerusalem hospital. Police forces shot and killed the terrorist.
The Palestinian Authority not only refused to condemn any of the recent terrorist attacks, but also dubbed the Old City stabber, who murdered two Israeli civilians, a “hero.” The incidents sparked major demonstrations on Saturday evening, with Israelis protesting the deteriorating security in the city and demanding harsh measures to stop the frequent attacks. On Sunday, October 4, Israel announced it would restrict access to the Old City for two days. During this period, access will be granted only to Israeli citizens, residents of the Old City, tourists, business owners working in the area and students studying there.
United with Israel reports, In response to the heightened security measures, the PA denounced what it termed a “policy of escalation” by “Israeli occupation authorities against our people in ‘occupied Jerusalem’ and the West Bank,” Palestinian media reported.
Ok, so let me get this right: Palestinian man stabs four Israeli citizens, killing two, and is heralded as a “hero.” The Israelis take action to protect their citizens, and they’re condemned by the Palestinians as creating a “policy of escalation”? And this comes from the Islamic terrorist group the West tries to legitimize by giving them a platform at the UN General Assembly? And now, is it any wonder Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu glared down the general assembly for 45 seconds?
Netanyahu remarked, “70 years after the murder of six-million Jews, Iran’s rulers promised to destroy my country, murder my people, and the response from this body, the response from nearly every one of the governments represented here, has been absolutely nothing. Utter silence. Deafening Silence,” Netanyahu said in his condemnation of the United Nations.”
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Python Swallows Deer Whole in Seconds in Jaw Dropping Video, Or So We Think…
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- Sean Spicer is Out: Quits Job as Press Secretary and is Replaced by…
- Bill de Blasio Snubbed at Funeral for Slain Female NYPD Officer
- Berkeley Middle School Teacher Yvette Felarca Arrested For Assault, Rioting At ‘Anti-Fascist’ Protest
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]