Is there any topic in the universe that Hillary Clinton hasn’t pledged to correct? Funny how she wants to fix everything but won’t take responsibility for mishandling national classified material. No Thanks.
Hillary pledged to stop campus sexual assaults if elected on Monday, and social media ate it up.
The campus sexual assault pledge follows the unveiling of Clinton’s $10 billion plan to combat drug and, specifically, heroin abuse — another widespread problem that impacts families but is often considered uncomfortable and even painful to discuss.
“It’s not enough to condemn campus sexual assault,” Clinton said Monday. “We need to end campus sexual assault.”
“Rape is a crime wherever it happens,” Clinton said, addressing the issue for the first time since launching her 2016 campaign. “Schools have an obligation — a legal obligation and a moral obligation — to protect every student’s right to get an education free from discrimination, free from fear.”
Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer