A 13-year-old Palestinian girl who tried to stab a security guard at an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank has been shot dead, police say.
The girl, Ruqayya Abu Eid, ran at the guard at the entrance to the Anatot settlement, prompting him to open fire, police spokeswoman Luba Samri said.
It was the latest in a near-daily series of attacks since October, mainly stabbings, on Israelis by Palestinians.
More than 180 people have been killed – 155 of them Palestinians.
Read more: BBC
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Female Gun Range Owner, Who Banned Muslims from Her Business, is Running for Governor
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism
- Madonna Posts ‘Vagina Tattoo’ for Women’s March to Protest Trump…
- Robert de Niro Loses His Mind in Speech: President Trump is a ‘F***ing Fool,’ ‘F***ing Idiot’ [Watch]
- Watch: Video Reveals Twitter Engineers Purposely Censor People They ‘Disagree With’
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending