The Nation of Islam has deep ties to the Black Panthers, a domestic terrorist organization which openly admits its interest in murdering whites.
To remember the march, they are organizing “Justice… Or Else!” in Washington, D.C. And famous actor Will Smith, along with his wife, donated $150,000 to offset the costs of the rally.
You may love Will Smith from his famous role on the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” and his countless box-office movie successes.
Farrakhan posted on his Facebook page, “the couple happily donated $150,000 to offset the cost of hosting the upcoming historic gathering!” He reminded his radical followers that Smith also attended the original march in 1995. He announced the donation at Tindley Temple United Methodist Church in Will Smith’s hometown of Philadelphia. He’s using the massive donation to attract other celebrity donations, as he needs approximately $2 million to make the bigoted pro-Islam rally happen this October.
Read more: The Political Insider
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment