ISIS has released images claiming to show the execution of three ‘spies’ in the groups’ Libyan stronghold by a man in a wheelchair.
The photographs allegedly sees the wheelchair-bound executioner crucifying one of the men in Sirte, central Libya, on Tuesday.
The images were released on the same days as U.S Secretary of State John Kerry pressed for direct action against ISIS in Libya during a meeting of Western leaders in Rome.
One of the photos shows an ISIS fighter sat in a wheelchair next to a man kneeling in an orange jumpsuit while tied to a rope before the ‘crucifixion’.
Another image shows a man with what appears to be a bloodied and battered face, tied up and ‘crucified’ on the structure. A note taped to his body reportedly reads ‘spy’.
A third image shows a man without a note, however, it is not clear whether or not this is the same person or whether he is dead or alive.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- Watch: Student Gives Full Details of School Resource Officer Who Failed to Engage Nikolas Cruz During Attack
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Texas Chick Jailed for Falsely Claiming Gang Rape
- Delta and United Airlines Drop Their NRA Connections, Several Other Companies Too — UPDATE the NRA Responds
- Feinstein Receives No Love from Democratic Party for California Re-Election Bid
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- ‘Dreamers’ are Threatening to Leave the Country if DACA Deal isn’t Reached
- Photo Gallery
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- FBI Investigates Shooting Outside NSA Headquarters
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?