Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will visit the White House on Nov. 9, the White House announced Wednesday.
“The president looks forward to discussing with the Prime Minister regional security issues, including implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action to peacefully and verifiably prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, and countering Tehran’s destabilizing activities,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said in a statement.
Read more: The Blaze
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- Starbucks Customer Nails Armed Robber with Chair and Saves the Day [Watch]
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Armed Guards Surround Women’s March, As They Protest Gun Rights…