After the first Republican presidential debate Thursday, Fox News’ Kennedy posed a question for Hillary Clinton spokeswoman Karen Finney: “Where’s the server?”
Clinton has been under fire for months after the revelations that she used a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. In addition to questions about transparency, new emails out this week indicate the system might have crashed shortly after the Benghazi attacks, putting the issue of security into much sharper relief.
Fox News’ Ed Henry relayed Kennedy’s “very direct, simple question” to Finney on the air.
Read more: The Blaze
- POLL: Does President Trump Need to Apologize to Gold Star Widow Myeshia Johnson?
- UNLEASHED: Jimmy Carter Goes After Hillary, Obama & Russia Scandal — Says Trump is…
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- WATCH: Jesse Jackson Compares Playing for NFL & NBA to ‘Picking Cotton’
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer
- Michelle Obama Claims People Don’t Like Her Because of ‘Her Skin Color’
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- WAR ON SPEECH CONTINUES: Conservative Commentator PEPPER SPRAYED At NYU — Professor Says Cops Should BEAT Up ‘Neo-Nazis’
- 20yr-Old Chick Draws Gun on Man Who Ran Over Her Family Members at Funeral
- Robert De Niro Exclaims ‘F**k you, Donald Trump’ During Charity Event — Plans to Prevent the President From…
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Black Gun Clubs and The Right To Bear Arms