PHILADELPHIA – Did a cop do a good deed or not? Well, that depends on who you ask. A South Philly mother wants answers after her two daughters ended up in the back of a police car.
Two little girls got an unexpected ride in the back of a 1st District Philadelphia police car this morning. They didn’t do anything wrong. Now, one police officer’s concern for the kids has their mother looking for answers.
They certainly don’t look like criminals. So how did they end up in the back of a police car? That’s what their mom wants to know.
“They are saying they did me a favor by taking them to school and not notifying me,” said mother, Contessa Taylor.
Police tell FOX 29 a 911 call came in when the Taylor sisters were seen walking alone near 25th and Snyder.When officers arrived they learned the girls, Siryah and Starsheya, had just missed their school bus and were locked out of their house. So the officers did what many would have done, they drove the girls to school.
“The supervisors advised the officers to drive the children to school. They brought them into school. Checked them in with the office and wrote the report and went on their way,” said Philadelphia Police Captain Louis Campione.
Read more: myfoxphilly.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer