SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A Utah woman said she had a feeling Monday morning that her husband was in trouble. So she rushed home and ended up saving his life.
According to police, 43-year-old Scott Mayhew was working on his car inside his garagewhen the vehicle fell off the jack, crushing the man’s chest. For an hour and a half the man laid trapped and injured, yelling for help.
“He said he remembers he could barely breathe and he kept thinking he could hear the cars go by, he didn’t know what was going to happen,” said Scott’s wife Nicole Mayhew told KSTU.
Nicole was at work at the time of the accident, when she got a funny feeling she needed to see her husband.
“I just said I need to go check on him working on the car. I just believe a spirit told me,” Nicole Mayhew said.
As soon as Nicole Mayhew pulled into the driveway she knew something was wrong.
“So I got out and I heard my husband say, ‘Help me love,’ and he was in the garage,” she said.”I thought, ‘It’s on him, it’s got to be on him, the car,’ that’s what’s in my head, so I knew immediately.”
Read more: wnep.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump