Hillary has been trying her darndest to stay away from this woman. Now she will be face to face with her. This should be interesting.
By V. Saxena
Patricia Smith, the mother of 2012 Benghazi terror attack victim Sean Smith, has accepted an invitation by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump to attend the final presidential debate this Wednesday.
“I think I’m going to be in the front row,” Smith told Yahoo News Monday morning. “But I’m not sure.”
She hopes to also have an opportunity to confront Trump’s opponent, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
“I want to look in Hillary’s eyes and have her lie to me again,” she said.
Smith claims that after the Benghazi terror attack occurred in September of 2012, Clinton misled her and other family members of the victims by telling them the attack had been provoked by the release of an anti-Islam Internet video.
“She lied to me,” Smith maintained during an interview on Fox Business Network last spring. “She told me it was the fault of the video. I said, ‘Are you sure?’ And she says, ‘Yes, that’s what it was. [It was] the video.’ She knew full well it wasn’t at that time.”
Trump later included this statement, as well as others, in an attack ad against Clinton.