A Louisiana police captain has sent out a blunt message for members of a local street gang.
‘You will be hunted. You will be tracked. And if you raise your weapon to a man like me, we’ll return fire with superior power,’ said Captain Clay Higgins in a video message, as he stood flanked by officers from more than a dozen Louisiana law enforcement agencies.
Higgins said a gang known as the Gremlins had been terrorizing the local community around St. Landry Parish, where the captain is based.
‘Every one of these animals is most definitely armed and dangerous,’ Higgins said of the gang.
Addressing a specific alleged gang member, Higgins said, ‘You think men like these are afraid of an uneducated, 125 lbs punk like you? That’s never won a fair fight in your life, and holds your gun sideways?’
‘I’ll meet you on solid ground anytime, anywhere, light or heavy, makes no difference to me. You won’t walk away’
‘The Gremlin street gang is all bad. And the fact that they’re so extremely violent, every day that they’re lose is a danger to the community,’ Higgins told KATC.
Read more: Daily Mail
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE
- At least one Tsarnaev pal, Azamat Tazhayakov, arrested today was here illegally
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives