At the end of Trump’s final campaign rally speech, he had this to say:
“Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.
To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!”
Now, 100 days into his presidency, we are taking a look at what he has accomplished.
President Trump hit the ground running. He was as aggressive as any President, working to fulfill his promises to the American people.
Here is a list of what Trump has done, courtesy of The Gateway Pundit:
The US Stock Markets are at record highs! Well, that’s a good starting point!
The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election.
Since Trump took office, the DOW rose 6.5%.
It also took the fastest 2,000 point run ever. It closed above 19,000 for the first time November 22, and closed above 21,000 on March 1. That’s only 66 days.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
Now on to the second thing on the list!
The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:
* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist autrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
The US Debt decreased by $100 billion during Trump’s first hundred days. Compare that to Obama’s increase of more than $560 billion; we think Trump did pretty well on this front.
The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33-year high! They hadn’t seen numbers like this since Reagan.
In Trump’s first month, he added 298,000 jobs. But we thought Obama said jobs weren’t coming back…
Housing sales are off the charts right now. Back in 2011, the average time a house was on the market was 84 days. Now, it’s just 45 days.
Of course, illegal immigration is down 67% since the Inauguration.
NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion…because of Trump.
Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice. Big win for the Second Amendment lovers out there!
Why is the media ignoring the good that is happening because of Trump? Because they don’t like him…there really isn’t any other explanation.
What do you think, has Trump done enough?
Are you excited to see what the coming years have to offer?