Every Dem and their mother raves about how good Obama is but the numbers don’t lie. Even though Obama enjoyed eight years in office, we saw the Democratic Party lose more combined seats in the US Senate, US House, Governorships, State Legislative Seats and State Chambers than any President since FDR. OUCH!
Tthanks to Obama and his ideas:
- Democrats surrendered the White House to non politician President Donald J. Trump.
- Democrats ran the Senate and House in 2009. Now they control neither.
- US Senate seats slipped from 58 to 46, (not counting the Independents that vote Democrat and special Massachusetts election)
- US House seats fell from 256 to 194.
- Democrat State Legislative seats decreased by 959.
- Democrat Governorships slid from 28 to 16.