KILLER WEED: Mom-of-three, 31, Becomes First Woman in Britain to DIE from Marijuana

Screen-Shot-2014-01-31-at-8.46.31-AM-630x571A young mother of three died after she was poisoned by the cannabis she smoked to help her get to sleep.

Gemma Moss, 31, was killed by the level of the drug in her blood, an inquest heard.

The regular churchgoer, who was found dead in her bedroom, is thought to be the first woman in Britain known to have died directly from cannabis poisoning.

Her death was caused by cannabis toxicity, and a coroner recorded a verdict of death by cannabis abuse.

Trending: Illinois Rifle Association Fights Town Ban on Semi-Automatic Firearms, ‘Everything is at Stake’

The inquest was told that Miss Moss smoked half a joint a night to help her sleep.

This article continues at clashdaily.com

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.