WASHINGTON, D.C.—“No Go Zones.” That’s what they’re called. And while the politically correct try to deny their existence, the shocking reality of these “No Go Zones”—where Sharia law can prevail and local police stay away—can be attested to by its many victims. Editor-in-chief of Breitbart London, Raheem Kassam, took a courageous leap to where few journalists have dared to investigate—inside the No Go Zones.
His shocking new book, No Go Zones: How Sharia Law Is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You (Regnery; $28.99; August 14, 2017), uncovers the areas that Western governments, including the United States, don’t want to admit exist within their borders.
With compelling reporting you won’t find anywhere in the mainstream media, Kassam goes into Islamic areas you might not even know existed—communities, neighborhoods, and whole city districts from San Bernardino, California, (a No Go Zone of the mind) to Hamtramck, Michigan (essentially an Islamic colony in the Midwest); from Malmö, Sweden, to the heart of London, England—where infidels are unwelcome, Islamic law is king, and extremism grows.
In No Go Zones, Kassam reveals the shocking invasion of Islamic extremism the media isn’t telling you about, including:
- How in No Go Zones a blind eye is being turned to polygamy, female genital mutilation, sexual assault, segregation, and even honor killings
- Why Muslim ghettos in the West aren’t the equivalent of Little Italy or Chinatown, but a serious cultural and political threat
- How the welfare state actually funds and supports a Muslim subculture of resentment
- How to identify extremist mosques
- A matter of numbers: how mass migration could transform Europe into a Muslim-dominated continent within our own lifetimes
- The alarming speed at which No Go Zones are coming to America
To schedule an interview with Raheem Kassam, please contact Elizabeth Ray at ERay@CRCPublicRelations.com or 703-683-5004 ext. 1130